All products are manufactured to the following standards.
Windloading and structural design in accordance with ILE TR7 (the Institute of Lighting Engineers’ Technical Report Number 7 high masts for lighting and CCTV 2000 edition). Design analysis is carried out using a specialist software package in accordance with ILE TR7, BS6399 and BS8100.We also produce designs in accordance with EN40/BS5649 and BD94/07 (Highways structures design : Design of minor structures)
Windloading and structural design is carried out using our specialist software package in accordance with BS8100 PT1,‘Code of practice for loading’ and BS8100 PT3,‘Code of practice for strength assessment of members of lattice towers and masts’, and fully complies with May 2005 amendment for increased windloading upon structures up to 10 metres above ground level.
As standard in accordance with BS8004 for a safety factor better than 2:1.We can design to BD94/07 for highways and BSEN40 where required, for planted/direct burial foundations.
Material and Finishing
- Structural steel hollow sections EN10219 - EN10025:2004
- Steel flat angles and structural sections EN10025, EN10111, EN 10130
- Stainless steel sections Grade 304 ,316
- Aluminium section Grade 6082
- Foundation bolts Grade 4.6 spun galvanised BS4190, BS3692, DIN931, 934, 601
- Fixings: stainless steel Grade A2, galvanised Grade 4.6 Grade 8.8 BS4190, BS3692, DIN 931, 934, 601
- Hot dipped galvanising after fabrication to ISO 1461
- Painting in BS and RAL colours in accordance with BS4800
- Welding Procedures conform with BSEN 1011: 1998, BSEN 287
- Testing procedures for welders where applicable to BSEN 15614
- Wire ropes to BS183/5281
- Winches conform with American ASAE standard S361.IT.