We always strive to meet the needs of our customers', and of the CCTV market. Meeting these has been the main driving force behind the development of our product ranges over the past 30 years.
Some of our more notable ‘firsts' are highlighted below.
- Cabinet based poles introduced (in 1994 for Glasgow City Watch).
- Ornate CCTV poles introduced
- First tilt-down cabinet based CCTV pole.
- First wall mounted tilt-down CCTV pole
- Internally cabled CCTV tower range introduced (patented hinge arrangement)
- Internally padlockable tilt-down CCTV columns
- Flush security doors across product ranges
- First anti-vandal, ant-ram, dual skin pole
- Hydraulically assisted drop down arm for lowering trolley head poles (patented) to enable safe servicing
- Cylindrical, tapered cabinet based tilt-down CCTV pole (Millennium stadium in 1999)
- Cylindrical foundation system for rapid deployment and high volume roll out (2012 London Olympics)
- Bottom hinged tilt-down CCTV towers and columns
- Telescopic CCTV columns
- Cabinet based modular tilt-down columns